Tuesday, March 6, 2012

urmmm

urmmm...

few months ago i have decided to forget everything that related to him.

i even tear my beloved diary into pieces as i cannot stand anymore having crush to someone but in the same time you see with your own eyes, he is replying another girl's comment happily (i belive they are not only friend)

and he did not even know your feeling towards him.

i cannot believe that the feeling is still there.

stop stalking him, pah.

maybe it is true.

"it takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

but i will not allow myself to put whole of my life in effort to forget him.

because i have many things to do.

and there are many people out there need me.

as a daughter, sister, student, future dentist and a servant of Him.

i need strength, Allah. please do not let me go astray. send me your guidance and do not ever let me go from You.

help me, friends, mom, dad, sister and you, my readers.

until now, i cannot imagine how can i attend his wedding one day soon. with a strange woman becomes his wife. 

because he is among the one whom i mention the name in my prayer.

stop it.

please.
boleh x sesapa pujuk saya macam minion ni pujuk kawan dia?

2 respons terhadap bicara saya:

dr.mya said... [balas komen ini~]

afifah,

it may takes a year,

or even the whole life to forget,

but..

each effort and tears rolling will be counted as a good deed.

insyaALLAH.

[you cannot forget as you keep on remembering ;)]

dr 'afifah said... [balas komen ini~]

@dr.mya

thanks kak mira =)

harap2 kesibukan yg dirasai skrg ni boleh lupakn hal ni~