Friday, September 30, 2016

Wake Me Up When September Ends

Assalamu'alaikum =)

Finally September has come to its end. Its been a hectic month for me, because I was rushing going to faculty back and forth in order to complete the remaining clinical requirement. Then at 2pm I would rush back going home to prepare myself before I started my work as part-timer. Alhamdulillah my requirements has completed and everything left now is folder checking so that my patients will be under good care after I completed my case on them and inventory for the cubicle I used throughout the two months so that the next student can use it in good condition.

Honestly, it was tiring. But I am glad that its just for a month. In fact I am grateful that I managed to secure a job before I complete my study. Hence for the next few months, at least I have something to do and a positive cash flow while waiting for my graduation, interview with SPA and getting placement for compulsory service. In addition, I am happy with my job, though for some people it is not suitable with my qualification but hey, do I care? 

I hope the next phase my life will be eased and I am preparing myself so that I am ready to enter a new phase, where the lesson of life actually begin =)

Insha Allah~

0 respons terhadap bicara saya: